Gilding class at EKU

  • Barb Ding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Greetings all,

      I will be teaching a gilding class at the EKU in
      Montevale on the 13th. It will be the full day
      (approximately 6 hours) Saturday and I have a list of
      requested materials for participants to bring if they
      have them available; I will send this privately on
      request to minimize bandwidth here.

      I'm trying to gauge interest now so I can have
      appropriate quantities of supplies and handouts -
      please drop me a line if you're planning on attending
      the class.

      Many thanks, especially to Lady Andrea and the
      wonderful folks in Montevale for helping arrange
      indoor space!

      Dorren

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com