Need to barter/pay for ride to Montvale EKU

  • sndsfnny /DF
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
      Greetings everyone. The subject line says it all. I'm teaching performing arts classes, so I will need to be there. I'm willing to barter future entertainment services (I tell stories and sing) and/or pay for gas/tolls, and can travel under my own steam to places in NY, NJ or Eisental (or maybe Bhakail) to meet up with somebody.

      Please contact me offlist if this seems doable.

      Thanks in advance,
      Dyanna / Judith the Uncertain
      "Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water." (author unk.)

    • Triona MacCasky
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
        Judith,

        If you can make it down to PA, we should be able to give you a ride to
        EKU. I live right near the Cornwells Heights train station so you could
        just take NJT from Penn Station to Trenton and then catch SEPTA to
        Cornwells.

        Let me know if you don't get a better offer.

        Triona