Book signing pp till Aug

  • mastercahankyle@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      I just received a call from B. Dalton Books at Strawberry Square in
      Harrisburg letting me know that my books will hot be in. The book order got misplaced
      at the other end and was never filled (more need to be printed)

      The book signing has been rescheduled for August 22, 2003, (After Pennsic).
      They will be ordering in 15 of each title. If you want you can contact them
      and let them know you want a book, that way if they see they need more books
      they have plenty of time to order them in. You can call 717-234-9444 and ask for
      Margot or Nancy.

      Baron Cahan Kyle, OP