KWHSS

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      Forgive me, . .. would the proper form of address be Rev? Reb? Eleazar,

      I should have sent a note to you directly since I am fully aware of your
      interest in the Symposium and you offered very generously to help if we won. I
      should also have posted to this good list. My apologies for my slowness in
      formally announcing it here.

      We did indeed win the bid for the 2004 Known World Heraldic and Scribal
      Symposium. Thank you, Herr Hausknecht, for posting the link. More information will
      be posted very soon. I have a wonderful array of gentles on staff from many
      places and a shire most willing to support this event. I'm very excited. If you
      have immediate questions, feel free to contact me off list.

      I am also seeking individuals and groups willing to take on specific duties.
      My main goal in bidding for this event was to forge a stronger regional
      relationship. Many hands make light work. Hopefully this will allow us each to make
      friends and build bridges and be the first in a growing number of combined
      activities. If there are any service minded folks interested in taking part in
      making this event a success, again, please contact me off list.

      I remain yours in service,

      Gisela vom Kreuzbach
      KWHSS 2004 Autocrat
      (mka Kate Rauhauser-Smith)

    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        By now, the autocrats have probably finished their naps and
        resting from such a wonderful event.
        CONGRATS to the autocrats, members of Owl's Rest and everyone
        involved for hosting such a wonderful event.
        It was very nice to be part of this SCA-wide event. Great
        meeting people from all over the Known World and seeing
        different faces, talking with people from all walks of the US
        and abroad.
        The hotel was great, the classrooms were wonderful, the
        welcome room was always full of food, drink and wonderful
        conversation. It was amazing to see such different merchants
        with such wonderful BOOKS and then there were more BOOKS and
        even a table with some BOOKS!!
        Thank you for all the work!!! It was well worth the effort.

        Erlan

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail