A late-night commentary on the new event fees

  • Wayne B. Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003
      With all due apologies to Melanie Safka...

      Brand New Fee

      We run the events for our barony
      We post the costs for everyone to see
      But then the word came down from the B.O.D.
      "Surcharge the mundanes" and so it must be...

      Well, I got a brand new pair of schola rates
      You got a brand new fee
      I think that we should get together and tell the barony
      I've been asking around a while
      Take this seriously
      Oh, I've got a brand new pair of schola rates
      You got a brand new fee

      Much too tired to D&R, although managing to <grin>,

      YIS,

      Friderich Hausknecht (SCA)
      Wayne B. Houseknecht (MKA)
      whouseknecht@...
    • Dianne & Greg Stucki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Oh, boo, hiss!

        I shall lay down a candle for you...
        chuckles
        Laurensa

        with the melody now stuck firmly in my head!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Given the... humidity level, yes, *humidity* level (around 101%) ,
          at the Wet Windstorm Rain Faire, er... West Windsor Ren Faire,
          laying down candles this past weekend would have been quite
          apropos...

          YIS,

          Friderich "catchy little tune, isn't it?" Hausknecht (SCA)
          Wayne B. "I certainly can't get it out of my head!" Houseknecht (MKA)
          whouseknecht@...