Collection of names for tokens

  • Triona MacCasky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I have been requested by her Majesty to foward this letter to the mailing
      lists of the East Kingdom:

      "To the Populace of the East! Her Royal Highness Roxane and I are moved to
      provide a token from the East to all members, friends and family who have
      been deployed to the Middle East. We have designed a small scapular-type
      pouch with a cord which shall be crafted in colors of the East and bearing
      the Eastern arms on the front. The back shall be inscribed in gold
      "Forever in our prayers." A personal article, i.e. a lock of hair or note
      may be put inside that a loved one may carry with them during these
      arduous times of war. In order that We may have an idea of how many such
      tokens are needed, please contact Triona MacCasky ( triona@... )
      with how many such tokens are requested. Please know that these tokens are
      for those currently in the Middle East and not the public at large. We
      will then send them to each person so requesting that they may send them
      to those who are deployed. By this gesture, Our members, friends and
      family will know that they have the support and prayer of thousands within
      that tiny missive and that they are never alone. In service to this great
      cause. Isabella, Regina , Roxane, Princess of the East."

      In Service,

      Triona MacCasky