Spring War Practice

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
      Greetings to all, from the sunny Shire of Owl's Reste,

      The sun's bright rays have brought many harbingers of Spring to our land and
      our thoughts turn toward that glorious weekend of mayhem and companionship,
      the East Kingdom's Southern Spring War Practice. The event itself will be
      held the last weekend of April and all are invited. You can find specific
      information at: http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=540

      Today, good gentles, I come seeking teachers of any and all crafts, arts and
      knowledge for our fine event. Space is available and some classes are already
      scheduled but there is always room for more. If you are interested in
      teaching a class, please contact our Arts & Sciences Mistress, Alienor
      Russeal at alienor@...

      Thank you for your time and attention, good people. Enjoy the day in some way
      and be glad.

      In Service,

      Gisela vom Kreuzbach

    • alienor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        I would like to pass along a thank you from the head cook and the
        members of the Owl's Reste Cooks Guild to all of those kind gentles who
        had a hand in the success of the feast at Spring War Practice. We were
        overwhelmed by the generosity of the many volunteers who helped during
        the preparation, particularly Lord
        Christopher Chalchoune, who spent nearly the entire event in the
        kitchen, those who helped to serve, and ALL the folks who cleaned the
        kitchen after the feast. Thank you very much. Life was easier because
        of you!

        Alienor