Sad news

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      It is my sad duty to inform you of the death of Lord Guido Halevi, the
      husband of Mistress Esperanza Halevi, of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable
      Lands, earlier this week, after a lingering illness. Funeral services will
      be held on March 7.

      Those wishing for contact information for Mistress Esperanza may contact me
      at the address below.

      Dorigen of the Grey Gate
      dorigen@...

      * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      An ordinary person says, "You have a face that would stop a clock." A
      diplomat says, "When I look at you, time stands still."

    • Denise Wolff
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
        This just popped up in the SCA LiveJournal
        community. There are no details of what happened as yet.

        From the Barony of the Angels (Caid) eList,
        Viscount Gaius Auklandus, OL, OP, KSCA was found today in his
        apartment, deceased. There are no details at this time other than that it
        appears to be from natural causes.
        This was posted on the West Kingdom List moments ago by his squire,
        Ælf.

        Appréciez votre cuisine!

        It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles. Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

        Cookery is become an art, a noble science; cooks are gentlemen. Robert Burton (1577-1640)

      • Tonessa West Crowe
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
          This is truly a shock.

          I knew Sir Cai very well. He spent time in my home and was always a
          gentleman. It is very sad and he will be sorely missed.

          Isabella

          Tonessa West Crowe

          World of Isabella Inc.

          110 Nassau Ave, Islip, NY 11751

          (631) 581-1010; 631-581-1110 - fax

          www.worldofisabella.com <http://www.worldofisabella.com/>

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013
            Greetings,

            Some of you will have heard from her husband's most eloquent letter, but
            last night the world lost a beautiful soul, Mary Higgins, known in the SCA
            as Margerete of Sterlyngvale OP. She was truly one of the best of us,
            intelligent, courageous, compassionate, funny. She leaves a husband,
            Dennis, SKA Finn Flynn O'Finnegan, and young son, AJ, as well as other
            family. They lived in Hartshorn-dale, and served many roles within the
            shire while here.

            ~Alison Wodehalle