St. Patrick's Day Parade

  • Paquerette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      I don't think I posted this here yet. Unfortunately, we haven't had much
      response from here because many of us are going to Ice Dragon. I thought
      perhaps some fighters or fencers who are near enough to Scranton might
      want to come out for the day. Sir Murdoch needs to know by tomorrow
      whether people are planning on coming. He can be reached at
      SirMurdoch@...

      Ennoguent.