Monday night practice in The Canton of Forestgate

  • Chad Pedersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      Sorry for any cross posting but I need to get the word out.

      The Canton of Forestgate's Monday night practice is cancled for today, Monday, February 17 due to the blizzard or near blizzard in much of NJ. Also, I doubt that the town will get around to plowing the streets leading to the site.

      If you do not know what I'm talking about, and live near Hamilton, NJ mundanly, feel free to e-mail me off list for directions to the practice site or see www.forestgate.eastkingdom.org for more details. We have room for Heavy, fencing and A&S. Bring the whole gang next week for the fun.

      YIS,
      Lord Eisdrache
      (m.k.a. Chad Pedersen)
      Knight Marshal - Barony of Carillion