  • Una O'Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Anyone out there know where I can get a copy of the William Ballet Lute Book
      in facsimile, reprint, or any other book which contains some of the tunes?
      It is a source for period Irish music. Thanks. Joanna Mell (aka Una the
      harper)

      My wire-strung Triplett harp is for sale - 30 strings, in walnut, with case
      and many extra strings. Perfect condition. Great sound - hasn't broken a
      string in a year and a half. Asking $2500.