trying to reach

  • Norma W
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      Would Baroness Genuvieve de Chorbonne please contact me off list?
      Sorry if your name isn't correct. :)

      Magdalena

    • Lynne Tolton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hello,

        Could Eleanor the Tilemaker please contact me off list. Or if you have
        contact information for her could you let her know to get in touch with me.

        More later,

        Arelinda Poincelin
        mka
        Lynne Tolton