MTA Transit Strike Loometh

  • Ana Areces
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
      Greetings to all the techsters out there!

      Anyone within sight of the big city knows the deadline for the transit talks
      is the 15th. It has occurred to me that under those circumstances, I must
      telecommute or not work at all, so I am in the market for a laptop or
      notebook ASAP. I will be e-mailing the IT folks here to find out how much
      memory I will need. What would be my price range for a beastie capable of
      handling publishing applications such as Adobe Acrobat 3.0 and 5.0, and a
      proprietary application or three?

      My thanks!

      Ana R de G

      What does MTA stand for? More Trouble Ahead :P

      Pictoribus atque Poetis omnia licent.
      --Pope Paul V (1603-1627)

    • Smith, Ronny
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
        Which big city milady?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
          > Which big city milady?

          There's only ONE big city in EKSouth, of course! (Oh, am I gonna get it for
          this one...)

          Ostgardr.