Re: [bhakail-list] Bailiwicke Zip Codes

  • Eric.M.Schaffer@gsk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Back in May, as some of you may remember, I started an article dealing with
      Baron Tristen. I interviewed many people asked many questions and listened
      to many stories and complaints. After much procrastination I have completed
      the article. I have posted the article on the web site it was far to large
      to print in the Salamander like my other articles. If you care to read it
      for your self, it can be found at
      http://www.steelyard.knownworldweb.com/custom3.html

      Some people may be disappointed that I did not include allegations dealing
      with his female relationships, his work ethic, his sexual preferences or
      any of the mean, horrible, nasty things that he did fifteen years ago. I
      did however try to focus on the things that he may have done during his
      time as baron, that directly reflects his office and how he plays in the
      SCA.

      I just want to thank everyone who supported me in this, answered all my
      questions, and warned me about the can of worms that I was digging up.
      Also I apologize to all those people who's past I dug up in order to find
      the truth.

      Herr Oli

      PS. As a remember if you live in Bhakail please come out and vote on
      January 8th. Every vote counts when it comes to healing old wounds.