Searching for a Merchant

  • KatyaSCAGordon@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Greetings Onto the List,
           I'm hoping that someone can help me.   I'm in search of a merchant who
      had a very small table set up at 100 Minutes War.   He was busy so I was
      unable to get a business card or even a name as I was called away while he
      was still busy with a customer and I had no chance to get back to his table
      to find out any information.   If anyone can help that would be so wonderful!
           He was located in one of the back hallways near the door leading to the
      Heavies list.   He had a very small table with a helm, a demi-gauntlet and a
      fully articulated gauntlet priced at 250.  The reason I'm searching for him
      as while I was standing there I watched him draw a lady's hand for a
      gauntlet, thus ensuring it would fit her and her alone.  I'm wishing to
      purchase a set of gauntlets for a C-mas/B-day present for a friend but can't
      locate this merchant.  Can anyone help me give someone a huge surprise?
      Please?
           I do know that the Merchant list from the 100 Minutes site shows 3
      armorers but I know it was not Nightshade Leather and neither the Iron Monger
      nor Icefalcon sites show the gauntlets.  But if it was one of those then I
      will gladly contact them.  I just need to know who to contact.
           Anyway, any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.
      In Quest and Service to the Dream,
      Lady Caitrina "Katya" Gordon
      Shire of Blak Rose

    • Idefendu2
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Sounds like it may be Jeff the Younger of Cold Steele. Email me directly if you need his email address.

        Idefendu2@...
        Jibril al-Dakhil
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • asinou@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
          This sounds like Cold Steel Armory. I do not have an address, but I am pretty
          sure they have a web presence.

          Andreas