ADV Grannd Garb Live Event

  • kynagrannd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Hello,

      Hopefully you'll excuse the advertisement considering it is for a
      company that sells costume supplies to many of you.

      For those who might be interested in some last minute shopping for a
      costumer on your list, we will be in East Brunswick NJ

      Saturday, November 30
      9 am to 6 pm
      and
      Sunday, December 1
      10 am to 4 pm

      If you go to our site, you will find a map and a coupon you can print
      out for 10% off your order before tax. (Discount is not good for
      clothing being sold by Sykes Sutlery).

      http://www.grannd.com/events.shtml

      Event is located at the East Brunswick Independent Fire House hall.

      Just off Cranbury Road between June and Joseph Sts.

      This is not a "garbed" event ;)

      Thanks,

      Kyna Grannd
      (mundanely Suzanne Buffalino)