Query for musicians

  • Sabine
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Bonjour, mes amis!

      Apologies for the cross-posting; I'm hoping to gather some data for the
      purpose of event planning.

      Could any gentle who might be interested in attending a day of classes
      specifically focused on instrumental music (to be held in the Barony of
      Bhakail, aka the greater Philadelphia area) please contact me
      **off-list**? I'd like to get a rough idea of how many guests such an
      event would draw. I'd also like to get a sense of particular areas of
      interest and of ability level, in order to tailor classes to popular
      demand.

      Many thanks for all assistance!

      -Sabine Kerbriant

      =====
      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Una O'Neill
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Yes, YES, YESSSSS!!!! Ok I'm done now. I would definitely be interested in
        this!!! Maybe in January when us professional musicians have some breathing
        room on a Saturday or Sunday???? Una the harper

        >From: Sabine <SabineKdL@...>
        >To: eksouth@yahoogroups.com, sca-east@...,
        >EKBards@yahoogroups.com, scadanceband@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [EKSouth] Query for musicians
        >Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Bonjour, mes amis!
        >
        >Apologies for the cross-posting; I'm hoping to gather some data for the
        >purpose of event planning.
        >
        >Could any gentle who might be interested in attending a day of classes
        >specifically focused on instrumental music (to be held in the Barony of
        >Bhakail, aka the greater Philadelphia area) please contact me
        >**off-list**? I'd like to get a rough idea of how many guests such an
        >event would draw. I'd also like to get a sense of particular areas of
        >interest and of ability level, in order to tailor classes to popular
        >demand.
        >
        >Many thanks for all assistance!
        >
        > -Sabine Kerbriant
        >
        >=====
        >~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        > The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the
        >bird in the air is singing,
        > But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and
        >the music of the air.
        > -- Rabindranath Tagore, "Stray Birds"
        >New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
        >http://sbc.yahoo.com

      • Janet Anderson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
          Hmm. If I find my missing recorder between now and then, would there be
          people to remind me how to play it? With period sources?

          Dorigen

          * * * * * * * * *
          For garments fine, and jewels red and blue,
          I would forsake this moment willingly
          to get me Honour, and for Courtesy.

        • Tiphaine de Montaigne
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
            As a musician, I'd definitely want to come!
            Apologies for the cross-posting; I'm hoping to gather some data for the
            purpose of event planning.

            Could any gentle who might be interested in attending a day of classes
            specifically focused on instrumental music (to be held in the Barony of
            Bhakail, aka the greater Philadelphia area) please contact me
            **off-list**? I'd like to get a rough idea of how many guests such an
            event would draw. I'd also like to get a sense of particular areas of
            interest and of ability level, in order to tailor classes to popular
            demand.

            Many thanks for all assistance!

            -Sabine Kerbriant

            =====