Re: [EKSouth] Digest Number 944

  • Chester D. Karasinski
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
      HAVE NOT CHECKED PIKESTAFF YET, WHEN AND WHERE IS CORONATION? I BELIEF IT
      IS BEING HOSTED BY BAKAIL? THANK YOU. -----------CHESLOV

      >There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Children's A&S display at Coronation
      > From: "Cellach" <SWDFIGHTR@...>

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:16:22 -0000
      > From: "Cellach" <SWDFIGHTR@...>
      >Subject: Children's A&S display at Coronation
      >
      >Greetings all!
      > Included in the A&S display at Coronation there will also be
      >a "children's corner" for the children of the Kingdom to display
      >their skills. Please contact me with any questions my e-mail is
      >swdfight@a... .Thanks Cellach ingen Chernaig

    • Cyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2002
        --- In EKSouth@y..., "Chester D. Karasinski" <1metoo@c...> wrote:
        > HAVE NOT CHECKED PIKESTAFF YET, WHEN AND WHERE IS CORONATION? I
        BELIEF IT
        > IS BEING HOSTED BY BAKAIL? THANK YOU. -----------CHESLOV

        http://www.eastkingdom.org/

        Schedule and directions are there. If you forget your pikestaff, you
        can always check the website.

        Celena de los Rizados
      • Cellach
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2002
          Here is the listing for Coronation. The Bhakail web site is back up
          and running with much more information such as merchant info and the
          feast menu.
          The address is www.bhakail.org
          Cellach

          Coronation of Andreas and Isabella **UPDATED**
          (At-a-Glance Event Information)

          Sat, Sep 28, 2002

          Hosted by Barony of Bhakail - Jenkintown, PA

          It is with great joy and pleasure that the Barony of Bhakail
          announces our hosting of the Coronation of Andreas and Isabella on
          the 28th day of September, AS XXXVII. The event will take place at
          the Ukrainian Educational and Cultural Center, 700 Cedar Rd,
          Jenkintown, PA. The site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 10:00 PM.

          The event will feature a day board of light refreshments for
          everyone. In the evening we will celebrate the occasion by sitting
          down to a sumptuous feast. Once again, Lady Olga Kaf'skaia and the
          good gentles of House Kaffa have graciously agreed to handle the
          menu. The talent of these gentles for delivering amazing fare is
          well known in this area, so people who wish to partake would do well
          to reserve early for what is sure to be a sell out feast. There will
          also be merchanting and dancing throughout the day, and the site is
          wet. Look for advance merchant info at, www.Bhakail.org . There
          will also be an A&S display for those who wish to show their good
          works. This will run from 11:00am to 5:00pm. For further
          information about the display, please contact Ladye Cellach ingen
          Chernaig at, swdfightr@....

          The cost of this event will be $20 on board, $10 off and out board.
          Children under 14 will be half price by reservation, full price at
          the door. No telephone reservations of any kind will be taken and
          the only reservation is a paid reservation. Please send reservations
          to: Lord Lachlann of Stirling, C/O Matt Ayres, 629 Oak Tree Court,
          Pottstown PA 19464. Questions regarding reservations can go to,
          reservations@.... Don't forget to make all checks
          payable to, "SCA Inc., Barony of Bhakail." If you want your
          reservation confirmed, please include a SASE. Merchants are very
          welcome and there is no additional fee for merchanting, but tables
          will be by reservation only, first come-first served. Contact the
          autocrat for further information about merchanting. The Autocrat is
          Baron Sir Tristen Von Halstern, (215) 289-3858, Coronation@safari-
          systems.net. The deputy autocrat is Lord Olrik van Lubbeke.

          Directions:

          Take your best route to the Pennsylvania Turnpike. You will be
          getting off the PA Turnpike at Exit 27 marked Willow Grove. From the
          exit, take Route 611 South. This is Easton Rd., but the name will
          change to Old York Rd. after about two miles. Follow Route 611
          South about 5.5 miles and look for signs to Route 73. Take Route 73
          East, also called Township Line Rd., this will be a left turn from
          Route 611 South. In about a half-mile make a left onto Cedar Rd.
          Follow Cedar Rd. for about another half-mile and the site will be on
          your left, just after you cross a traffic light at Fox Chase Rd. The
          sign says, Ukrainian Center, Metropolitan Ballet Academy.

          Local Directions: Take your best route to Cottman Ave., head West
          until Cottman leaves the city and turns into Township Line Rd. Make
          a right onto Cedar Rd. The site will be on your left. If you are
          coming from South of Philadelphia you can use I95 to Cottman Ave.,
          and follow the directions above, but I would recommend using I95 to
          the PA Turnpike.

          Public Transit: SEPTA has several bus routs that pass near the site,
          call (215) 580-7800 for the latest information.

          Event Website: www.Bhakail.org

          At-a-Glance Event Information
          Site:
          Ukrainian Educational and Cultural Center
          700 Cedar Rd
          Jenkintown, PA 19111
          Show me a map!

          Site Opens: 10:00 AM
          Site Closes: 10:00 Pm

          Event Fees:

          Site : $20 on board, $10 off and out board. Children under 14 will
          be half price by reservation, full price at the door. There is no
          deadline, but the feast will sell out so reserve early!
          Feast: Until it sells out.

          Send Reservations to:
          No telephone reservations of any kind will be taken and the only
          reservation is a paid reservation. Please send reservations to:
          Lord Lachlann of Sterling, C/O Matt Ayers, 629 Oak Tree Court,
          Pottstown PA 19464. Questions regarding reservations can go to,
          reservations@.... If you want your reservation
          confirmed, please include a SASE.

          Autocrat:
          The Autocrat is Baron Sir Tristen Von Halstern, (215) 289-3858,
          Coronation@.... The deputy autocrat is Lord Olrik van
          Lubbeke.

          Other Contact Information:
          Merchants are very welcome and there is no additional fee for
          merchanting, but tables will be by reservation only, first come-first
          served. Contact the autocrat for further information about
          merchanting.

          Make Checks Payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of Bhakail