Kindgom Crusades - again

  • ladybriana@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      Greetings unto the lands of the East and Atlantia,

      The time for Kindgom Crusades in the Kingdoms of the East and Atlantia is
      drawing nigh (October 11-13 Darlington, MD). Currently, there are tracks open
      for teachers in A&S. If you are a new teacher or have wanted to teach, this
      is a wonderful opportunity. I will happily work with you to help your class
      along!

      We currently have some middle eastern classes, food (food,food structures and
      subtleties)classes, embroidery and lace making classes and some clothing and
      accesories classes. We would
      love to add more classes to these groups as well as add new groups. It would
      also be a joy to have more teachers from the East Kingdom. Your arts are well
      known, especially the in the areas of Middle Eastern studies! It would honour
      both Kingdoms to have this knowledge shared amongst a large group.

      If you have ideas for classes, classes you'd like to see or if you want to
      teach, please contact me.

      I will have information added to the website as it becomes available. Also,
      for those of Atlantia, I am working with the University of Atlantia to see if
      we might attain University credit for the classes.

      http://crusades.atlantia.sca.org/

      In service to the Arts,
      Briana MacConmara
      Kindgom of Atlantia

      ladybriana@...
      (919) 676-6659 before 10pm please

      PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CROSS POST THIS INFORMATION TO APPROPRIATE LISTS.