  • Norma Coles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Greetings list!
      Since we are off to Pennsic in a week, We haven't
      recieved our membership cards yet!
      Does anyone know who I should contact to see where
      they are?
      We have been waiting since June.

      I hate to think i have to pay extra at troll. Or would
      a Pikestaff be *proof* of membership.

      Thank you
      Lady Illana
      Whispering Pines, Barony of Carillion