"In the Feast Kitchen, The Bhakail Cookbook, Electronic Version"

  • dracontius@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 2:21 AM
      Unto the good gentles of the list does Lord Lorcan Dracontius send greetings.

      "In the Feast Kitchen, The Cookbook of the Barony of Bhakail, 2nd Edition" is
      now available on the web, in its entirety, at:
      www.dracontius.net/feast

      This is a free, private, web site established as a resource for cooks both
      new and experienced. Please enjoy the site.

      Success - Lorcan
      "Risk everything, or gain nothing." Geoffrey de Charny, 1358

    • swdfightr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 7:34 AM
        You and Baronnes Genievieve did a fantastic job !!!So many people
        have asked about getting a copy of this cookbook, I am so happy that
        you graciously put in online for free so everyone will now have
        access to it !Cellach