Wandering harper

  • Una O'Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 7:30 AM
      TO all the very sweet and generous gentles who offered me camping space at
      Pennsic, does Lady Una the harper send her greetings:

      Well, I went to pre-register yesterday and had a bit of a nasty surprise.
      To go to Pennsic for the first four days would cost me $90.00. Ouch. Being
      as I have just helped put my son through college and paid for his graduation
      party (he was well worth it), I am a bit behind financially. So it looks as
      if I will not be going after all. However, if anyone does have extra space
      and is willing to split the cost or if anyone would be willing to be a
      "patron for a day" and help me out financially a bit, they would get a
      personal harper for the day plus my CD in thanks. (See my website
      www.joannamell.com for references). Otherwise, I will hopefully get to meet
      you next year! Blessings - Una the harper.