Ride wanted to Lakewood Renaissance Faire

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2002
      I would like a ride to and from the Lakewood Renaissance Faire on Saturday,
      June 1. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls (if
      there are any).

      Thank you,

      Dorigen

      * * * *
      The fact that I'm neutral means I'm not on your side.
      Silverwing's Laws # 47
      (attributed to Saleem ibn-Alefan)

    • Mary Jacobson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14, 2002
        Dorigen,

        Sorry for being nit-picky, but that is *West Windsor* Ren-Faire. Lakewood
        is in September.

        Mary

        At 03:01 AM 5/14/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >I would like a ride to and from the Lakewood Renaissance Faire on Saturday,
        >June 1. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls (if
        >there are any).
        >

        >Thank you,
        >
        >Dorigen
        >
        >* * * *
        >The fact that I'm neutral means I'm not on your side.
        >Silverwing's Laws # 47
        >(attributed to Saleem ibn-Alefan)

      • Aleksandr/David
        Message 3 of 8 , May 14, 2002
          At 09:09 AM 5/14/2002, you wrote:
          >Dorigen,
          >
          >Sorry for being nit-picky, but that is *West Windsor* Ren-Faire. Lakewood
          >is in September.
          >
          >Mary

          Not to be even pickier, but last year's Lakewoood 'fair was billed as "The
          Last" and may well have been....

          d/A
        • Janet Anderson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 14, 2002
            >Sorry for being nit-picky, but that is *West Windsor* Ren-Faire. Lakewood
            >is in September.

            Oops. She's right. I was writing "Renaissance Faire" and autopiloted
            "Lakewood ..."

            Dorigen

            * * * *
            The fact that I'm neutral means I'm not on your side.
            Silverwing's Laws # 47
            (attributed to Saleem ibn-Alefan)

          • John Sandstrom
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14, 2002
              Dorigen--

              I would volunteer, but I don't know if I'll be here. I may have a business
              meeting in Dallas on the 31st and if I do I'll be spending the weekend
              there.

              Unfortunately, I won't know definitely until the 30th.

              If you don't have anyone by then, give me a shout and I should know my
              travel schedule.

              Omar

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 13, 2011
                I would like to attend the Lakewood Renaissance Faire this Saturday, September 17, but need a ride there and back. I would gladly help pay for gas or any tolls. I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

                If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

                Thank you,

                Dorigen
                dorigen@...

                * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
                ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,
                When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
                Job 38:4-7

              • Janet Anderson

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 15, 2013
                    I would like to attend the Lakewood Renaissance Faire on September 21 (Saturday) and need a ride there and back.  I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls.

                    If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

                    Thank you,

                    Dorigen
                    dorigen@...

                    Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
                    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
                    If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
                    Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
                    Psalm 139:7-10