EK Crown?

  • Matthew Lecin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      >> Does anyone know if Gabriel from buckland Cross competed?
      >Yes he did, he made it to the fourth round.
      >His losses were to Prince Andreas and Duke Ronald.

      And was awarded THE SHIELD OF CHIVALRY for the way he conducted himself.

      Mitchell, B�ro et Miles

      _ _ _ | In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there
      ' )' )' ) Semper | was in me an invincible summer. - Albert Camus
      / / / Esuriens |
      / (_' | Matthew J. Lecin mjl at all hell dot com
    • jbennett68@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2002
        Vivat to Lord Gabriel of Maccuswell for his honor on the field and Congrads
        to all who fought. Good to see a local fighter as king again. Good Job Sir
        Andreas!