[Fwd: Re: [EK] EK Crown?]

  • A F Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2002
      You asked?

      Anne
      -------- Original Message --------

      I just recieved a call saying that Andreas has won crown this day.
      With Thorson has his final opponent.
    • Liye23
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2002
        Does anyone know if Gabriel from buckland Cross competed?

        Beth

        --- In EKSouth@y..., A F Murphy <afmmurphy@e...> wrote:

        > You asked?
        >
        > Anne

      • Timothy & Gabrielle Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2002
          Liye23 wrote:

          > Does anyone know if Gabriel from buckland Cross competed?
          >
          > Beth

          Yes he did, he made it to the fourth round. His losses were to Prince
          Andreas and Duke Ronald.

          Gabrielle