Error in pikestaff

  • Eric A. Rhude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      From Lord Gregorio:

      Some how or other, old copy for my event (Spring comes to An Dub...")
      got into the latest pikestaff, if you look at the NEW copy (as posted on
      EK web etc.,)
      for the event there is no mention of archery (cause the site is run by
      Suff. co. parks!)
      - the old copy said we would have archery. Please help me get the word out
      to any
      archers you might know, that there will not be archery at this event
      (everything else is ON!)

      Regards,
      greg / gregorio
      Greg_Barbato@...