East Kingdom Camp at Gulf Wars

  • Asbjorn Johansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2002
      At the behest of Their Highnesses, and because I do not want to try and find
      a spot in singles camping again this year, I am attempting to organize a
      East Kingdom encampment at Gulf Wars.

      In order to reserve land we need to have at least 20 people pre registered
      from the East. I am contacting the person in charge of land to see if we
      can include anyone who would wish to camp with the East, but has already pre
      registered. In order to make this happen your pre registration form must be
      post marked by January 31, and needs to include �East Kingdom� in the �Group
      Camping with� section.

      Please contact me if you would like to camp with the East Kingdom, or if you
      are attending Gulf Wars, and would just like to know where the �official�
      East Kingdom camp is located. Also, I know a few folks like to stay off
      site, but like to have a changing tent on site. Help us and help yourselves
      by reserving a space in East Kingdom camp.

      Also I will be driving down to Gulf Wars, while most of my cargo space has
      already been claimed, if some fighters need someone who can transport an
      awkward weapon such as a polearm or spear (9ft or less please) to Gulf Wars,
      contact me. I will be at Krakow, Birka, and Bardic Champions.

      Please forward this announcement to any relevant lists (I�ve sent to Ek
      list, EK south and Bhakail.

      Asbjorn Johansen

    • Asbjorn Johansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2002
        Please forward this message to appropriate lists and persons.

        East Kingdom Camp at Gulf Wars,

        The East Kingdom will have an official encampment at Gulf Wars. The land
        staff has waived some of the normal requirements to claim land (groups must
        normally be over 20) for our kingdom encampment, and we will have land set
        aside for us. If you wish to camp with the East Kingdom and have not pre
        registered, please fill out the form available at
        http://www.gulfwars.org/reserv.htm . Please fill in �East Kingdom in the
        �Group Camping with� blank. This form must be post marked by January 31.
        Much like Pennsic we will only get as much land as we have people pre
        registered, so you must pre register to camp with the Kingdom.

        I�ve also asked whether folks who have previously pre registered with
        another group may switch their pre registration to the East Kingdom and am
        waiting for a reply.

        Also I will be driving down to Gulf Wars, while most of my cargo space has
        already been claimed, if some fighters need someone who can transport an
        awkward weapon such as a polearm or spear (9ft or less please) or a shield
        to Gulf Wars,
        contact me. I will be at Krakow, Birka, Black Gryphon Inn and Bardic
        Champions.

        Asbjorn Johansen

      • feenercrai
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2014
          Good afternoon,

          If anyone is thinking about coming down to Gulf and wanting to camp with other Easterners, we are having a populace camp this year. Please use East Kingdom Camp in your registration.

          This is not the royal camp, if you are staying with the royal household, please contact their head retainer.

          We don't do a camp fee, and there are food options on site. We will have a communal area in camp to hang out in, with some limited cooking equipment if you want to use it.

          Please forward this on to other lists as appropriate, and please pass this on if you know of someone interested in going to Gulf.

          I can be contacted at feenercrai @ aol.com (no spaces) and my cell is 609-560-3074 if anyone would like to contact me directly.

          In service,

          Juliana von Altenfeld