PLEASE PLEASE DROP IT

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Re: [EKSouth] OT Announcements [Was Merry Christmas.... But....]

      I think this horse has been beaten to death and beyond. I think the original posters, both fine lady musician and the pained offended gent, are ready to move on, most of the rest of us are ready to move on. Some people have just left the list entirely and who can blame them.

      Be done.

      In supplication,

      Kate Smith . . . still searching for a name . . . .