East Kingdom 12th Night

  • EXCMairi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Greetings! I am pleased to pass along this message re: EK 12th Night.

      Countess Morgen Duvall is organizing the decoration of the hall for
      the East Kingdom 12th Night on January 5th in Rhode Island. She has
      asked me to pass along this request.

      Banners are needed to decorate the hall!! Please bring along any and
      all banners you have around.

      Her Excellency would also like to ask all East Kingdom baronies to
      bring a table centerpiece for the feast hall. She will be providing
      white and gold table cloths for all of the tables.

      Also, if everyone could try to make their individual place settings
      as period as possible, it will add to the overall effect they are
      trying to achieve. (If you have never attended a Countess Morgen
      decorated feast event, you are in for a treat for ALL of your senses -
      not just the decoration, but the presentation and ceremony of the
      feast, which will all do justice to the food being prepared by
      Adamantius!).

      If you have questions, contact the autocrat or Countess Morgen (look
      for Count Bjorn's contact information in the most recent Pikestaff
      where the auction for the event is discussed - you can reach Morgen
      through him).

      Baroness Mairi ni Raghaillaigh
      (hailing from New Coppertree, AEthelmearc...but still married to an
      Eastern knight!)