Re: [EKSouth] PENNSIC in the news

  • KBare70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 12, 2001
      In a message dated 11/12/01 9:51:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      jenne@... writes:

      << I started in the SCA a little over a year ago and I was briefed by our
      > Chatelaine and given a lot of material to look at including Kingdom
      > Literature. I was told that the time period was 650 to about 1650 and
      that
      > was pushing the limits for the later period.

      Oops, forgot to mention, so I don't get anyone in trouble this is in the
      Kingdom of Meridies....I just moved to the East Kingdom. :)
      Heather
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 19, 2001
        > YES YES YES
        > uhhhh.. When is it??
        > Katardzyna
        > >
        > >You _are_ coming to Krakow Festivities in January, aren't you?

        Shameless Event Plug: Krakow Festivities will be January 26, 2002, at the
        Simmons Armory in Bethlehem PA. (Crash space is available!) There will be
        an indoor tourney, an A&S triathalon, classes (I just got an offer from
        someone to teach pysanky and there will be classes on German food, italian
        jewelry and more), a Italian and Slavic Fashion Show, children's
        activities (2 sets, one for under 5 and one for over 5), youth fighter
        tourney, merchants, the usual sumptuous Eisental feast and dayboard, and
        all for the low low low price of $6 site fee, $6 feast-- kids 6 to 17 half
        price, under 6 free.

        Event site with all details as we come up with them:
        http://tulgey.browser.net/~jenne/krakow/

        -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne@...
        disclaimer:
        i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me. "And here's to the girls who
        just watch, aren't they the best? When they get depressed it's a bottle
        of scotch, plus a little jest. Another chance to disapprove, another
        brillant zinger Another reason not to move, another vodka stinger... I'll
        drink to that."