100 Minutes/Rapier Champions

  • Jennifer Bober
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Greetings all.

      I just got a note from the person handling
      reservations for 100 Minutes War. Either this is
      going to be a small event, or no-one is bothering to
      send in reservations.

      PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE--if you know you are coming
      send in a reservation. You have no idea how
      frustrating it is to try to plan an event when no one
      reserves. When only 100 people pre-register and 500
      show up, people wonder why day-boards run out and
      facilities aren't prepared. If you don't
      pre-register, you only have yourselves to blame.

      Remember, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF
      PAYMENT BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER FOR ANY TOURNEY. If
      you don't pre-reg, you have no right to complain about
      long lines making you miss armour inspections or the
      start of the tourney. Help yourself and help us by
      sending in your check to: Lady Jenne McGill (Justine
      Pilewski) 84 Westervelt Ave Hawthorne, NJ 07506-3837

      Thank you,
      Isabeau d'Orleans (who will now get off of her soapbox)

      =====
      It just happens to be an ordinary day
      Everyone has an ordinary day
      And if you find that it bores you, well that�s ok
      But I�ve never found that to be true on an ordinary day
      -Grey Eye Glances-

      http://personals.yahoo.com