Looking for a banner maker

  • Angie Auger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      Greetings,

      Sorry for the cross posts but I am desperate.

      After three weeks of trying to make a banner of my device I have given up,
      three attemps are in the trash can now .

      I am looking for a person to make three banners for me, I will pay for them,
      I don't mind if I have to use a commercial company either, I would like any
      recommedations on who to use.

      I would like them to be appliqued on canvas.

      Any suggestions would be really appreicated.

      Molle of Norwiche
    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        I know someone that does banners and stuff. Her name is Darlene Newell....
        Please respond privately for phone information.

        Lady Katrina of Bhakail