"In Service to the Dream" screening info

  • Christopher Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Greetings all,

      And once again, sorry for the intrusion. It has come to our attention that
      there may be quite a large number of you coming out to the screening of "In
      Service to the Dream" on the 15th. So, the festival has agreed to give us a
      second screening if we can get 150 RSVPs for the 6pm show!

      Please, if you don't mind, send your RSVPs, including number of seats, to
      cburns@..., as soon as possible so we can arrange the
      additional screening if necessary.

      This event is essentially a wonderful marketing tool for the East Kingdom,
      and the society as a whole, so we would greatly appreciate it being treated
      like a demo or other serious-but-outside-of-SCA-norm event. We really want
      to put out a professional air during this event.

      Once again, the festival website is at www.nyfilmvideo.com (our info is
      finally up now), and our site is www.mythosproductions.com if you need
      further details.

      Cheers to you all,