Posted from our local list.

  • Wulstan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      For all those who wish to attend the A&S Expo, I have chosen to forward some VERY important info from the Autocrat.

      Additionally, NO ONE will be admitted WITHOUT a PAID reservation. See Pikestaff for all the details.

      --Wulstan

      ----------
      href="mailto:adela@...">adela@...>
      > Subject:
      Reminder - Deadline for reservations A&S Expo
      > Date: Friday, June 29,
      2001 9:15 AM

      > Any persons planning on attending the Expo on July
      14 in the Barony of An
      > Dubhaigeainn (Setauket, Long Island, NY) are
      reminded to send in their
      > reservations immediately - Deadline is July 7,
      2001.
      > Lady Adela
      >
      > Make checks out to SCA, Inc.- Barony
      of An Dubhaigeainn and
      > Send to: Phyliss Esposito
      > P.O. Box
      1123
      > Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
      >
      > The cost for site fee and
      elaborate day board $14 adult, $10 children
      > see webpage for
      details   www.scaducks.org

      Visit the Barony of An Dubhaigeainn website at:
        http://scaducks.org

      Community email addresses:
        Post message: DuckLink@onelist.com
        Subscribe:    DuckLink-subscribe@onelist.com