Ride still wanted to Champions Tournaments

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      I would like to attend both the Archery Champions tournament (June 16) and
      the Arms Champions Tournament (June 23) and would like a ride to and from
      both of them. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and
      tolls.

      If you are able to give me a ride to either of these events, please contact
      me by e-mail or at (609) 497-0414.

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...