Fighter Practice mailing list

  • Matthew Lecin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Greetings from Sir Mitchell MacBain, from his home on the Isle of Marwick,
      within the Great Swamp Settmour.

      As I am sure many of you know, I am, as always, trying to enable fighters to
      find practices.

      To that end, some time ago, I created a OneList "FighterPractice", which then
      morphed into an eGroup, and now, into a YahooGroup.

      I use the mailing list aspect to alert people when things are going on, and
      the Files section contains directions/info to a number of the ongoing
      practices here in my corner of the Southern Region - Eastern PA/NJ/NYC. I'll
      certainly add directions to ANY fighter practice anyone tells me about.

      The list is unmoderated, and anyone can join.

      Check out:

      Mitchell, B�ro et Miles
      "If you can't beat 'em - teach 'em!"

      _ _ _ | | In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there
      ' )' )' ) | Semper | was in me an invincible summer. -- Albert Camus
      / / / | Esuriens |
      / (_' | | Matthew J. Lecin mlecin@...