Practice at Berach's house, Sunday 5/6

  • William Vincenti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Hi folks,

      My apologies for cross posting.

      Lord Berach has been kind enough to offer his home
      for a large melee practice this coming Sunday 5/6. He
      and his wife live near Exit 5 off the NJ Turnpike. So
      far we know that House Bloodguard and Bhakail will be
      in attendance. With 4+ acres Berach has enough room
      for almost as many fighters as can show up. Please
      pass the directions on to any who might be interested.

      Directions and contact information are below:

      Practice at Berach's House Sunday 5/6
      12:30pm onwards.

      NJ Turnpike to exit 5, Burlington
      go through the tolls, and to the light.
      Make Left at the light (Rt. 541)

      Pass the Burlington Center Mall on right. go under the
      overpass and take the exit for Rt. 295 South.

      Continue on Rt. 295 to exit 43, Delran/Rancocas.
      Follow the signs for Delran.
      Off the exit, you will be on Creek Road,
      going in the correct direction.
      There will be a light, with a Texaco gas station on
      the left.
      Proceed through the light, and continue on Creek
      Road to the next traffic light.
      (roughly 4 or so miles).
      Make a right at the light. (Bridgeboro Road).

      Follow Bridgeboro Rd. under the overpass, and past
      the Knights of Columbus Hall on the Right.
      You will also pass a cemetary on the right.
      You will be in a residential area. you will pass
      another small cemetary on the right.
      Look for Angelo's pizza on the right.
      Turn left at Angelo's Pizza (Washington St.)
      Make the first left onto Paine St. We're #213.

      There is only parking on the left side of the
      street, and the parking is usually scarce.
      You can park in the school parking lot behind our
      house, if you need to.

      The phone number is 856-461-5755
      stacia2@...
      Berach