Re: [EKSouth] Crown Tourney

  • risseybug@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2001
      In a message dated 4/30/01 8:14:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Deewolff@...
      writes:

      That would be Duchess Jana.

      Yes! Thank you ... someone told me her name, and it was making me crazy that
      I couldn't remember....

      Nora
    • Gwendolen Lambert
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2001
        Anyone know who won Crown Tourney today?

        Thanks,

        Gwendolen

        =====
        Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • John Pyrich
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2001
          On 3 Nov 2001, at 16:38, Gwendolen Lambert wrote:

          > Anyone know who won Crown Tourney today?

          I don't know who won because my source had to leave the event,
          however it was Graf Andreas and Sir Gunther in the finals.

          Griffyn
        • Justine Pilewski
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 3, 2001
            Sir Gunther de Milo

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 4, 2001
              Justine Pilewski <philnstine@...> wrote: Sir Gunther de Milo>

              Where does His Excellency, Sir Gunther de Milo hail from? I know a Gunther
              but not sure it is the same one.

              Thanks again,

              Gwendolen

              =====
              Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.

              Find a job, post your resume.
              http://careers.yahoo.com
            • William Vincenti
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 4, 2001
                Sir Gunther lives out near Harrisburg, PA and used to
                live in NJ.
                He's a former squire of Duke Sir Ronald.

                -William

                > Where does His Excellency, Sir Gunther de Milo hail
                > from? I know a Gunther
                > but not sure it is the same one.
                >
                > Thanks again,
                >
                > Gwendolen
                >

                > =====
                > Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put
                > to practical use.

                Find a job, post your resume.
                http://careers.yahoo.com
              • asinou@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 28, 2002
                  Good Gentles of the East,

                  Our good King Darius will be stepping down from the Eastern Throne and
                  soon there will be a new King. This means that a new Prince will be needed as
                  well.

                  This is a friendly reminder to send in your letters of intent if you
                  wish to fight in Our Crown Tourney. We will not take any letters later than
                  28 September at Our Coronation in Bhakail. Please keep this in mind and send
                  your LOI's in to Her Highness, with a copy to our Kingdom Seneschal.

                  I look forward to seeing you all at Coronation and throughout the
                  year.

                  In service to the Mighty Eastern Tiger,

                  Prinz Andreas Eisfalke

                  Please forward this message to any lists, that more or Our people get the
                  reminder....

                  Thank you!

                • vikingchick42
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 2, 2007
                    Hey all.
                    feast menu is up for Crown -
                    http://www.argentneedle.com/CrownFeast/CrownFeast.html

                    Also, there seems to be some room left for the Feast so if you would
                    like to reserve a spot.... please e-mail the Troll - Erlan at

                    ErlanNordenskald
                    at
                    yahoo
                    dot
                    com

                    I'll be happy to take a reservation via e mail and hold it until 3 PM
                    for you!!

                    Erlan
                  • Ana Keveney
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 5, 2009
                      Greetings!

                      Two more reservations are on their way. They were posted directly through a Newark (NJ) Post Office, so with any luck they should arrive before the end of the week!

                      Ana de Guzman

                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
                      --C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

                      The mediator between head and hands must be the heart!
                      --epigraph from Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927)