AnDubhaigeainn demo cancelled

  • monica e. spence
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2001
      Greetings Lord Robin--
      At the request of Lord Petrus of the Sylvan, I send this message.

      We regret to inform the Populace that the Demo scheduled for March 31 and
      April 1, 2001 at I-CON at the SUNY -Stony Brook campus in Stony Brook,
      Long Island, New York has been cancelled. We regret any inconvenience.

      In Service,
      Dame Catriona Mairghread nic Dhuibh
      (mka: Monica Spence)