Ride wanted to Mudthaw

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27 2:23 PM
      I have an onboard reservation for Mudthaw on March 10 and would like a ride
      there and back with a trunkful of garb.* I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      *absolutely the last time I will have a trunkful of garb for a one-day event
      ... hurray!

    • Janet Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
        I have an onboard reservation for Mudthaw and but I need transportation there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls if needed.

        If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

        Thank you,

        Dorigen
        dorigen@...

        * * * * * * * * * * * * *
        The simple things can be done solo; catastrophes require an entourage.
        James A. Owen

      • Janet Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 20 1:30 PM
          I would like to attend Mudthaw on March 28 and would like a ride there and back. (I am asking for a ride this early to insure that I will be able to attend.) I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls.

          If you are willing to help me with this, please contact me at the address below.

          Thank you,

          Dorigen

          dorigen@...

          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
          Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad.
          Psalm 96:11

        • Janet Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16, 2009
            I have an onboard reservation to Mudthaw, but need a ride there and back (preferably with a lot of Stuff for the Travel Fund).

            I live in Princeton, New Jersey and can help with gas and tolls. If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the address below.

            Thank you,

            Dorigen

            dorigen@...

            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2010
              I have made an onboard reservation for Mudthaw and need a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

              If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

              Thank you,

              Dorigen

              dorigen@...

              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
              He shall make thy righteousness as clear as the light,
              and thy just dealing as the noonday.
              Psalm 37:6

            • Janet Anderson
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 8, 2013
                I have sent an onboard reservation to Mudthaw on March 23, and would like a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls. If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below. Thank you, Dorigendorigen@...

                * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

                ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

                When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

                Job 38:4-7

              • Janet Anderson
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 6, 2014
                  I have an onboard reservation for Mudthaw and would like a ride there and back.  I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls.

                  If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

                  Thank you,

                  Dorigen
                  dorigen@...

                  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
                  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
                  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
                  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
                  Psalm 139:7-10