Teahouse of the White Crane

  • Timothy & Gabrielle Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      Teahouse Reservations - Final Reminder

      Greetings unto the Populace -

      As of Saturday, Feb 3rd, only nine(9) mailing days remain for you to
      send in your reservation request to be assured of a space at The
      Teahouse of the White Crane. The event is on Saturday, Feb. 17th. ALL
      reservations are On-board. Due to hall allowances, attendance is limited
      to 125 guests. Please refer to the Baronial website for all necessary
      information.

      Sayonara !
      Members of the Planning Committee
      http://www.settmourswamp.org/japanindex.html
    • trisha@skyweb.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        Good Gentles All...

        I am in a bit of a muddle here... I have a whole bunch of fabric which
        a friend was to make garb (simple pants and shirts) for my husband.
        Said friend is now pregnant, I have NO talent with a needle... Is
        there anyone out there who would be willing to make up some garb for
        my husband? You will of course be compensated for your time and hard
        work. We live in Monmouth County but will travel to you! Please
        contact me at trisha@... if you are willing to help out...

        thank you,
        Talia Dellacasa
        MKA Trisha Fusco Dennis