Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale

  • Tonessa West Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001

      Industrial Singer Silver Series No. 107W3

      100 Years Celebration model

      Straight and Zigzag

      Good Condition

      Set in table on casters, sews through Leather and heavy upholstery materials.  Perfect for tent making or tough costuming projects.

      Cost:  $375.00

      To those interested:  I strongly suggest using my dealer, who sold me the machine, who will

      look machine over, check timing replace belts or whatever Is necessary for a nominal charge.

      Please pass on to anyone interested.

      Isabella of York