Ride still wanted to Bellringers

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2001
      My husband and I would like a ride to and from Bellringers on January 27.
      We live in Princeton, New Jersey but could also leave from Red Bank, New
      Jersey if we give my in-laws sufficient notice.

      If you can offer us assistance, please reply to this e-mail address.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

    • Janet Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
        I would like to attend Bellringers this coming weekend, have an onboard
        reservation, and need a ride there and back from Princeton, New Jersey. I am
        willing to help with gas and tolls (if any).

        If you can help me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below
        or at (609) 497-0414.

        Happy New Year,

        Dorigen

        * * * * * * * * * * * * *
        An ordinary person says, "You have a face that would stop a clock." A
        diplomat says, "When I look at you, time stands still."

      • Janet Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
          I have an onboard reservation for Bellringers and would like a ride there
          and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey, and can help with gas and tolls
          if there are any.

          If you can assist me, please contact me at the address below.

          Thank you,

          Dorigen
          dorigen@...

          Oppress not the cubs of the stranger, but hail them as Sister and Brother,
          For though they are little and fubsy, it may be the Bear is their mother.

          The Jungle Book
          Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)