Re: [EKSouth] Greetings to the list?

  • Gwendolen Lambert
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2000
      Jenn:

      Glad to hear that you will be attending Bellringer's. I will be there and
      would welcome the chance to meet you.

      Lady Gwendolen Lambert, Seneschal
      Canton of Forestgate/Barony of Carillion

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 18, 2000
        Responded to Privately
        Baroness Bel
      • mastercahankyle@cs.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 18, 2000
          In a message dated 12/16/00 5:30:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          mljacobson@... writes:

          << I will most definitely be there, but as feast-o-crat (head cook) it is
          in my job description. >>

          Please advise me if there are any dishes with mushrooms in them since I am
          highly allergic.

          Master Cahan
        • ferrill brown
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 19, 2000