Re: [EKSouth] Iron Bog Event

  • Tricia Szekely
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2000
      Oh, sorry, I just hit reply and didn't check where it was going! I only
      meant to send that back to Rowen.

      Dorathia Michell
      Chronicler and Chancellor Minor for the Shire of Iron Bog
      in the Kingdom of the East
      ICQ 60700976
      Yahoo dorathiasteward
      AIM dollwench

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        We are looking for classes for the Baronial Games 5/30 - 6/1.
        Those of you who came to our Bawdy Barony event last year please join
        us again!
        There is plenty of outdoor space under the three large pavilions.
        So, contact me not matter what you want to teach!

        Magdalena Winter
        winterstar4@...