Forestgate Players Ride Again!!!

  • JM Kessler
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2000
      Although, I don't know if I can use that name since I don't live in
      Forestgate anymore ;-}

      I have gotten permission from the autocrat of Bellringers to put on a
      play during dinner. The play will be "Mistress Laurel Seamchecker
      Explains It All At You." I'll be having a meeting/auditions at my
      house in Roebling (NJ) on Sunday, December 3 at 1:00 PM (or so). If
      you are interested in a part, or generally helping out, please come
      out to the meeting.

      PLEASE RSVP.
      Straya
      609-499-8507
      jmkessler1@...

      DIRECTIONS
      Route 295 South to Bordentown/Burlington/Route 130 Exit. Take Route
      130 South Exit. Go through light (after it has turned green :-) at
      Dunns Mills Road. Go 3 miles to the next light, Hornberger Avenue.
      Make a right onto Hornberger. Follow road around to 6th Avenue. Make
      right onto 6th Ave, go one block. Make left onto Main Street, go one
      block. Make left onto 7th Ave. Find a parking spot. I'm #114 7th
      Avenue.
    • Shivaun McGoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2000
        JM Kessler wrote:

        > I'll be having a meeting/auditions at my house in Roebling (NJ) on Sunday,
        > December 3 at 1:00 PM (or so). If
        > you are interested in a part, or generally helping out, please come out to
        > the meeting.
        > PLEASE RSVP.

        Hi Straya,

        I'm planning on dropping by - looking forward to it! I'm not sure how long
        the meeting will be, but Dune is on that night and I am going to open my
        house to anyone who wants to come down and watch.

        See you Sunday, or Saturday even if you're coming out to the event!

        Siobhan
      • Shivaun McGoff
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2000
          Please excuse that last post of mine - I accidentally replied to the wrong
          address

          Thanks!
          Siobhan