Re: [EKSouth] Agincourt?

  • Lisa Hirschorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2000
      *nods* I can understand that. I had just expected, like, ViceRoyal (regal?) court or something.

      It was the only oddity that I had noticed and it had been asked what had 'happened'?

      Caitriona ab Aqua
      Lisa Hirschorn
      H3S
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2000
        The Viceroy was cooking the feast. The Vicereine was running the Bardic
        Competition.
        They both decided to give the populace a break from court so we could all
        enjoy ourselves. Think of it as a laid back event. Good food, good
        entertainment, good dancing, no court....works for me!!

        Andrea M.