Re: [EKSouth] Re: SCA in print

  • C&HWood
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 20, 2000
      Torin wrote:

      >Ok, to introduce me, I am Lord Torin Ironbrow, (mundanely Todd
      >Rich) and I started playing in Artemisia 17 years ago (before there
      >was an Artemisia, it was just Atenveldt) though I did live in the
      >West
      >for 3 years. I am a calligrapher, harper, enamelist, blacksmith, and
      >silversmith. I am moving to the Allentown/Bethlehem area to take a
      >blacksmithing job. I am looking forward to living in the East.
      > Torin Ironbrow

      Welcome, Torin!

      My name is Linette de Gallardon, and I live about 1 1/2 hours (?) from
      Allentown. I'm a harper, too - what sort of music do you play? What kind
      of harp do you have? I play mostly early dance music, troubadour &
      trouvere stuff, and some folk & original music. Once you move and settle
      in, I look forward to meeting you at events, and maybe we can even play
      together - that would be great!

      Again, welcome to the East Kingdom, and I hope your move goes smoothly.

      Linette
    • Todd Rich
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 20, 2000

        > Welcome, Torin!
        >
        > My name is Linette de Gallardon, and I live about 1 1/2 hours (?) from
        > Allentown. I'm a harper, too - what sort of music do you play? What kind
        > of harp do you have? I play mostly early dance music, troubadour &
        > trouvere stuff, and some folk & original music. Once you move and settle
        > in, I look forward to meeting you at events, and maybe we can even play
        > together - that would be great!

        Mainly folk music. Stuff like Nonesuch, and Castle Kelly, etc. I have a
        Dusty Strings 36 string in walnut.

        > Again, welcome to the East Kingdom, and I hope your move goes smoothly.
        >
        > Linette

        Thanks, I hope so too.
        Torin