Lost

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2000
      Greetings unto the list.

      About a year (plus) ago at that war practice in Tim and Gabrielle's back yard
      (the REAL muddy one), I left my No-dachi in their garage. Both of them have
      said they don't remember it, so I'm asking the list.

      A No-dachi, BTW, is a really long katana. Mine was rattan, about 5' long, with
      an iron tsuba (that's the quillons, for all intents and purposes) and had the
      handle wrapped with colored tape so it looked real. I'd really like it back; I
      just recently a) discovered it missing and b) remembered where I put it. (Don't
      laugh; when you get old this'll happen to you!)

      Anyway, anyone who has found it and can let me know (off list, preferably at
      sircai@...) will be suitably rewarded with alcohol and/or chocolate of
      their choice.

      Cai the old guy

      http://im.yahoo.com/