Montevale Schola

  • mastercahankyle@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2000
      Greetings:

      The Shire of Montevale will be doing Schola for the Lost Nov 3-5. The Event
      announcement was sent in to Pikestaff, but, there was a date change to avoid
      Fall Crown which His Highness wants the end of October. The announcement
      will be in Pikestaff August issue (we hope) but with the October dates.

      The updated announcement has been posted on the Montevale Webpage and I have
      also posted it at www.clankyle.org under the link Montevale Event
      Announcements.

      Master Cahan
    • lori h-b/ raven
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
        Greetings All,

        We are having a 1 day event on October 10, 2009 here in The Shire of Montevale, South Central PA, East Kingdom.  It is a schola with an Italian theme and are in need of instructors, merchants, a chiurgeon, but more importantly heavy weapons & fencing marshals.

        The site is massive with a huge feast hall, restrooms in two areas, 2 kitchens (one is small and we've set it aside in case someone wants to do a class requiring kitchen facilities) and covered pavillion for merchants. There are at least 5 areas for classes so we need about 20 instructors. We would be honored to accept offers from those gentles who would like to be part of our event. Keep in mind instructors from all cultures are invited as there were people from other lands who shared their knowledge with the Italian people.

        Those wishing to instruct or merchant please contact R'os M'airi inghean Andreu  at
        psn3748@... Offers to marshal or chiurgeon can be directed to me at lhb17201@...  or 717-360-5508 (prior to 6-10 PM please leave a message)

        Additonally, please pass along this information to those who don't use email whom you feel may want to offer their services.

        Pssst... Lady Elsa de Lyon is the Feastocrat... it will be awesome!

        Most of the required information is online already. It will be updated when I return from the war, if not sooner. Fees and directions are already posted

        YIS,
        Lady Lucrezia "raven" Malatesta
        event autocrat

        After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.